FW: Join Sen. Jim DeMint  for an Important Live National Conference Call on Wednesday

  • Steven J Burden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Untitled Document

      There is an AFP TownHall that I think we can all benefit from.

      The Telephone Town Hall meeting with Senator DeMint will be held this Wednesday evening, July 9, beginning at 7:10 p.m. Eastern time.  That's 6:10 in the Central time zone, 5:10 Mountain time and 4:10 p.m. on the West Coast. To participate  in the call, simply dial in at 7:10 p.m. Eastern time by calling toll-free to 1-877-229-8493 and entering the PIN code 13896.

      -Steve