Fw: Please Vote!

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008

      Take the vote and look at the result.  Something is wrong with this even being considered by the Supremes….

             Please vote this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only
             take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun
             folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this
             month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners
             with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against
             the right for individuals to bear arms.

             We need to keep running the numbers up.

             First - vote on this one.
             Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we
             will see if the results get published.

             To vote in the USA Today poll, click on the link below.
             *Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear
             arms?       YES!!!!!*

             Vote here:
             http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

      Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now