RE: [RLC-Action] California Medical Insurance Plan

  • Douglas Lorenz
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2005

      I commented on this piece of legislation on my website back on January 20th

      http://www.douglorenz.com/index.php/Perspectives/sen_don_perata_what_me_worry/

      California voters killed the previous attempt to do this very thing with a referendum.  I can’t imagine that Schwarzenegger would sign something like this…

         Doug