Re: [RLC-Action] California Medical Insurance Plan

  • F Worley
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2005

      Here is another article that explains the plan I'm concerned about.

      http://www.sacbee.com/content/politics/story/12013883p-12884334c.html

      Frank

      www.frankworley.com

    • Douglas Lorenz
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2005

        I commented on this piece of legislation on my website back on January 20th

        http://www.douglorenz.com/index.php/Perspectives/sen_don_perata_what_me_worry/

        California voters killed the previous attempt to do this very thing with a referendum.  I can’t imagine that Schwarzenegger would sign something like this…

           Doug