Re: [RLC-Action] Support McCain?!?!

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 14, 2008
      On Saturday 14 June 2008 05:24:22 pm Toby Nixon wrote:
      > I don't know what the situation is in other states, but here in our
      > district in Washington, PCOs are expected to deliver literature for all
      > Republican candidates.

      Speaking of literature, is there any official RLC literature available? I
      could always include that literature as well.

      David Johnson
    • George Blumel
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 25, 2008

        The five points that Guy has given us below is the every essence of what I saw as the purpose and strategy for a Republican Liberty Caucus.  It is the reason I wholeheartedly joined and support the RLC.  None of us can be happy with McCain but that should not be the reason (excuse?) for not working as Guy suggests.  We’ve learned from the self-defeating antics of the LP and now have to guard against repeating any of them if we are to be more successful in achieving libertarian ends.   –Geo.