Introduction

  • Jon Boguth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2005
      Greetings from Michigan,

      Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 21 year old student at the
      University of Michigan where I study economics and history, and was
      recently State Rep. Leon Drolet's Campaign Manager. I'm involved in
      my campus YAF group, College Republicans, and College Libertarians.

      Like most young people, I'm not sure what to do when I get out of
      school next year, but I do know that for the time being, I want to
      spread the word that you can be a "radical-libertarian extremist" and
      still be a part of the Republican Party. You've got to love the Ron
      Paul model.

      I'm happy to be on board.

      Jon
    • Tim Condon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2005
        Greetings from Michigan,

        Allow me to introduce myself.  I'm a 21 year old student at the
        University of Michigan where I study economics and history, and was
        recently State Rep. Leon Drolet's Campaign Manager.  I'm involved in
        my campus YAF group, College Republicans, and College Libertarians.

        Like most young people, I'm not sure what to do when I get out of
        school next year, but I do know that for the time being, I want to
        spread the word that you can be a "radical-libertarian extremist" and
        still be a part of the Republican Party.  You've got to love the Ron
        Paul model.

        I'm happy to be on board.

        Jon

                 Jon, you need to consider moving to New Hampshire---the Free State---to begin a career and a life of individual freedom.

        Tim Condon, Participant Services Director, Free State Project
          Tampa, Florida - 813-251-2626 - email: tim@...
          A chance to live what you believe: www.freestateproject.org

      • Ray Holtorf
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
          In A BLUE STATE!?! (Sorry Tim, I couldn't help it...
          :-)

          =====
          Ray HoltorfDirector, National Board, Republican Liberty Caucus (www.rlc.org)Ray@.../Ray"Promoters of big government programs should note that there are no famous quotes from brilliant people extolling increasing the size or power of government."

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail