Re: [RLC-Action] S2191 Warner-Lieberman Climate Security Bill

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      S. 3036, the Climate Security Act of 2008
      S. 2191 the Climate Security Act of 2007

      So, which one are they really voting on? One? The othe
      r? Both?

      All,

      Someone informed me that I had forgotten the Bill number! I thought I had included it. Sorry

      S2191 Climate Security Act

      Here is the CATO take:

      http://www.cato.org/pressroom.php?display=ncomments&id=34

      -Steve

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

    • sarah lovett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
        Quick question...doesn't 3036 include movement toward nuclear energy plants.  Also, the R from Virgina, announced that at anytime the bill or the energy plan isn't going in the right direction they have included wording so that the president can change it at anytime...it was odd.  Has anyone read this/these thing(s)?  I need a brief truthful summary, and I am out of hours in the day to "know" it all.  Thanks, Sarah

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
          According to CEI, it is both:

          http://cei.org/node/20696

          http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---