TAKE ACTION NOW Warner-Liberman Climate Bill will be voted on TODAY!

  • Steven J Burden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      Our irresponsible Senate is actually entertaining a disasterous climate bill, complete with cap and trade. Email or call your Senator right now, or it will be too late.

      I use this, but you can use others to send an email to both senators at once. http://capwiz.com/rr/home/

      -Steve

    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        On Monday 02 June 2008 10:56:38 am Steven J Burden wrote:
        > Our irresponsible Senate is actually entertaining a disasterous climate
        > bill, complete with cap and trade. Email or call your Senator right now, or
        > it will be too late.

        My Senator was just on the radio telling us all how wonderful and caring and
        enlightened and progressive this bill is. :-(

        --
        David Johnson