Slatecard...

  • AldermanD
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008
      RLC friends and allies,

      I wanted to give you a quick heads up about a great new site I
      stumbled upon at http://slatecard.com

      Slatecard is a utility to support and enhance Republican activism.

      At Slatecard, you can create a personal Slatecard of Republican
      candidates that support the issues you care about and then share it
      with your friends which could help get those candidates elected.

      I took the liberty of creating my Slatecard, exclusively filled with
      RLC-endorsed candidates, and I hope you'll support them today with
      whatever you can afford to give:
      http://slatecard.com/slatecards/RLCEndorsed

      Feel free to link to this if you blog. I couldn't find all of the
      endorsed candidates, and it's reslytricted to federal candidates, but
      it's possibly worth the 5 minutes that it took me to put the list
      together.

      Cheers!

      KDA