Re: Republican National Convention Booth

  • vince realrock
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 6:44 AM
      If we can get a booth, I'll fly up and help run it. I've been thinking about going so this will make my decision easier. Ron Paul has insinuated that he's going to being up to something at the RNC, one way or another. I'd like to be there for that and help the RLC too.

      Vince

      Less Government.
      More Liberty.
      RonPaul2008.com

      Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
    • Chris Farris
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13 7:08 AM
        If you're not a delegate, make sure to notify your state party you want
        to attend as a guest. Obviously security will be tight, and you might
        not be able to get in if your not on an approved guest list.

        Getting on that guest list probably varies state to state. I'm told all
        you need to do in Georgia is tell the state party you want to attend.

        Chris

        --
        Chris Farris chris at gopliberty dot org
        Chairman 404 806 1403
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15 6:47 PM
          In Texas, you have to have a guest pass. I think the state party can issue a few, but each delegate has a guest pass or 2 they can give out.   I believe there is a certain alotment and when they are gone..they are gone.    If a delegate doesn't chose someone to use their guest pass by a certian date, that alotment is then returned to the state party to give em out.

          That's how it worked in Texas in 2004 when I was a national delegate representing Texas CD14!!!!
          Michael