RLC Project: CPAC Presence

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
          If any RLC members are planning or able to attend the
      CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) Feb 17-19
      in DC, it's an excellent opportunity to promote the Caucus.
          Although it's too late to arrange a booth, it seems that
      there are a fair number of libertarian organizations that have
      done so and may be willing to offer RLC brochures.
          I can provide brochure files and membership apps for
      printing, as well as e-mail addresses for all our DC members
      and prospects ... if someone is willing to take the time to
      do printing, make contacts and coordinate.

      Bill
    • Bruno Behrend
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        For anyone interested in meeting the War Party neocon ogre...

        I'll be there hobnobbing at the FreedomWorks booth. (schedule TBA) when I'm not haranguing the IL delegation to support PRAs

        Bruno