Guy McLendon's Presentation to the League of Women Voters

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hello Friends & Family,

      This coming Friday, Feb 11, 2005, I'll be presenting to the League of Women Voters a 30 minute crash course on the US Constitution and methods of constitutional interpretation.

      Location:
      Restaurant:  Uptown Catering
      1639 Ryan Street
      Lake Charles, LA

      Date:  Feb 11, 2005
      Time:  12 Noon - 1PM

      You are all cordially invited to attend.  For your reference, here is an online copy <less bibliography & some illustrations>  of the final text that I'll present:

      Cover Page w/ Quote from George Washington is attached as image.  Additional presentation handout materials include a 14 page reference on Constitutioal interpretation that is ...

      and a copy of the US Constitution

      I hope you can attend.

      Respectfully,
      Guy McLendon