I am resigning as Vice Chairman of the RLC

  • John Reed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hello RLC friends,

      I hope everyone of you, reading this note, is doing well, and I hope
      that there is RLC networking going on in your state.

      On Monday I will step down as RLC Vice Chairman and move back to
      concentrating on the RLC at the state level in Texas.

      It's been a fun experience with National. I enjoyed working with
      every single person on the RLC National Committee and others, and I
      will continue our fine friendship for as long as possible. There
      isn't any hidden agenda for my resignation. It's just a personal
      decision on my part to spend more time on local matters.

      I sincerely hope that someone reading this will step forward to take
      over in my place.

      If you'd like to help state RLC organizations get off the ground and
      you'd also like to help with the coming RLC convention that will be
      taking place this year, then you are the person for the position,
      because this is exactly what I did as Vice Chairman.

      Please contact me and Bill Westmiller if you'd like to act as Vice
      Chairman of the National RLC.

      Sincerely,

      John Reed