RLC Directories

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
          Please don't promote or advertise the link to the
      RLC Directory, which was only posted temporarily
      to get feedback from officers. It includes contact
      information that some do not want to make public.

          As soon as I get the [missing data], I'll remove
      those webpages (which aren't linked from any of
      the official pages). I'm hoping the new website
      will have a secure database of officer information
      that will keep the rlc.org/states/XX/ current, but
      only show the primary contact information.