Looking for someone to help in Missouri.

  • sarahllovett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 6:09 AM
      Dear Members,

      I am looking for a contact in the Missouri area. My dad would like to
      get involved and needs a place to start.

      Couple of things...he is registered as a "Democrat" but I do not think
      most of his philosophies really lie there.

      He does no use the computer...I am working on this, but he prefers to
      be a "dinosaur" as he calls it.

      He wants to get involved and get other people involved. I am
      currently working on sending him information and reading material etc.

      So if someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Sarah Lovett
    • Thomas Sewell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 9:26 AM