HR620, Climate Stewardship Act/HR1590, Safe Climate Act/S2191, America’s Climate

  • Steven Burden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      There are three global warming bills in congress...all will cause
      devistation to our economy (more than they have already screwed up,
      that is), they are:

      HR620, Climate Stewardship Act/HR1590, Safe Climate Act/S2191,
      America's Climate Security Act of 2007.

      If you want to see my email to my Reps, they are here:

      http://snipurl.com/24g19

      --Steve