Of course Bill Westmiller is completely wrong on Dick Zimmer

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:24 AM
      If anyone would like me to fax them the 2nd copy of "Republican Liberty" ever produced back in 1990, with Dick Zimmer on the front cover, please forward to me your fax number.

      Mr. Westmiller says that Zimmer was never affiliated with the RLC.

      But then again, Mr. Westmiller is a relative Newbie to the organization...

      [Moderator's Note: The foregoing approved as a "Point of Personal Privilege". The remainder snipped. Let's move on, shall we? --jp]