"https" link?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
      Do we not have an "https" link for dues payment? Failing that, do we have a link to a form to print and mail?

      http://www.rlc. org/Pay/Dues. asp

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

    • Steven Redlich
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
        Doug,

        You don't give your credit card info until you are on the credit
        card processor's encrypted site.

        I plan to get https working on the new server, but not immediately.

        Thanks,
        Steve Redlich
        --
        Re-elect the other Dr. Paul