Check out "Internet Freedom Coalition!"

  • Steven Burden
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2008
      What does everyone think of the RLC-FL and the RLC National joining this
      coalition? Several other organizations we are associated with are already
      part of the Coalition, like AFP, CAGW, NTU, Reason, etc.

      Regardless of what we do as an organization, individuals who agree that we
      should keep the intenet free of government intervention will want to sign
      the petition.

      I think it is a great idea.

      Steven Burden invites you to check out a great item on the web, which can
      be found at www.pennsylvaniapastors.com.

      TO READ ENTIRE ITEM, GO TO: http://internetfreedomcoalition.org/faq.asp
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
        Posted by: "Steven Burden" sjburden@...
        > What does everyone think of the RLC-FL and the RLC National
        > joining this coalition?
        > http://internetfreedomcoalition.org/faq.asp
        > ... I think it is a great idea.
            I agree and thought we had joined some time ago.
        The National RLC has an open administrative title of
        'Liaison Director.' If you'd like to take on the task of
        making the arrangements, I'll recommend appointing
        you and invite the Board (CC) to approve joining the
        IFC ... in the absence of any objections.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
          Do we not have an "https" link for dues payment? Failing that, do we have a link to a form to print and mail?

          http://www.rlc. org/Pay/Dues. asp

          --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

        • Steven Redlich
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
            Doug,

            You don't give your credit card info until you are on the credit
            card processor's encrypted site.

            I plan to get https working on the new server, but not immediately.

            Thanks,
            Steve Redlich
            --
            Re-elect the other Dr. Paul