RE: [RLC-Action] Re:Draft of text for a new RLC brochure

  • Will Pitts
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2008

      Mr. Finley,

      Thank you for the comments. My opinion is that one of our objectives will be to educate and inform the public regarding the principles of liberty. The target audience for this brochure is the following:

      1. Candidates for elected office – State, Local and Federal.

      2. Members of Republican Executive Committee or other political activist

      3. RLC members that would like a position statement to refer to explain policy decisions.

      4. Current elected officials.

      Here in northeast Florida I would anticipate our total need for this piece of literature to be 200 – 300.

      Regards,

      -Will Pitts

      Florida