The USA Sim

  • marcshefelton2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
      A Yahoo political simulation group, USA Sim, is up and running and
      we need Republican Senators.

      This is a fun way of putting out your political opinion. We will
      fill a 100 seat Senate and those who join after the 100 seats are
      filled will be put in the House. So if you like politics and current
      events you will find this political simulation a fun way to express
      your political opinion with the support of others who share your
      opinion. You can be as involved as much as you want or have time for.
      The most we ask is that you take a second and vote -- a couple of
      minutes to go to our sight and vote.

      So join us at USA Sim by going to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USAImmigrationOffice/

      Thank you
      Marc Shefelton
      Republican Senator in USMA from Ohio
    • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
        Since I ran against George Voinovich in the 2004 primary, and received
        192,000 votes (>23 %), I would be interested in being an Ohio Senator,
        if there is a slot available

        John Mitchel

        marcshefelton2005 <marcshefelton2005@...> wrote:

        A Yahoo political simulation group, USA Sim, is up and running and
        we need Republican Senators.

        This is a fun way of putting out your political opinion. We will
        fill a 100 seat Senate and those who join after the 100 seats are
        filled will be put in the House. So if you like politics and current
        events you will find this political simulation a fun way to express
        your political opinion with the support of others who share your
        opinion. You can be as involved as much as you want or have time for.
        The most we ask is that you take a second and vote -- a couple of
        minutes to go to our sight and vote.

        So join us at USA Sim by going to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USAImmigrationOffice/

        Thank you
        Marc Shefelton
        Republican Senator in USMA from Ohio

        Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
        anyone who cares about public education!
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/_OLuKD/8WnJAA/cUmLAA/PdSolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • bill Jambura
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
          1. I ran against Bill Sinclair (R) in 2002 for in Colorado State HD 16.
          2. Sinclair was an incumbent and the House Majority Whip when I took him
          on for his fiscal policies.
          3. I got over 30% of the vote in the primary.
          4. Please put me in a Colorado slot.
          Bill Jambura