Reality check

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2008
          This is a video taken by my friend Paul at Clearwater Beach Florida.  It is profound oin that it exposes what we are up against.  I don't care who you are here, you are leaps and bounds ahead of the sheeple in this country.  You are all potential opinion makers.  All you have to do is stand up and walk down the middle of the street.  Forget about getting everyone on board with our philosophy, just get from this video that you have to be a leader.  You don't have to wait to be an expert on liberty--just stand on a tank and shimmy.  This is such a reality check.
          If it doesn't speak to you, check your pulse--just do it on the mass media.

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zsr0UpVjoE

      In Liberty,
      John Conway

      Republican Liberty Caucus
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"