Introduction: Michelle Fire Eater

  • Michelle Fire Eater
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
      Hello, all - I am Michelle from Black Hawk CO. I am currently putting
      together a new chapter of the RLCCO, hopefully with all previous
      obstacles out of the way. We have a good plan and some funding coming
      in, and with the introduction of our master plan to some key folks, we
      will be in business by this summer.

      Personally, I am a 36 year old total liberty geek devoted to my cause,
      along with my husband, Mr. Fire Eater. I am a columnist and reporter
      for my local paper and a precinct captain for my local republicans. I
      have a small addiction to republican club breakfasts, which combine my
      two favorite things - politics and yummy foods. I have always been
      interested in politics and government, but up until a couple years
      ago, wasn't sure what sort of action I found effective. Now I do! I'm
      a libertarian conservative who tries not to draw conclusions or make
      the mistake of thinking that government can make people moral.

      I live on a mountainside, love my new state (I'm originally from
      Maine) and want to help make it one of the freest places in the
      union.... then go from there.

      Nice to meet you.
      ~MFe
    • Barry Moore