Introduction From A New Member

  • Danielle Davenport
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008

      Hi all!

      I just got my invite and it said to introduce myself, so here goes.

      My name is Danielle Davenport and I am currently running for Florida State House, District 119 (south west Miami-Dade county). My activity in politics was limited to letter writing and voting until the middle of last year when, and I’m sure you’re tired of hearing this one, I heard about Ron Paul. My husband and I got very involved with the effort to win Miami for Ron Paul. We practically lived at the campaign office through most of January. It was about that time that I decided to run for office myself. I honestly don’t think I could take the frustration of another election cycle if I didn’t take more action.

      I’m very happy to be with like-minded people. Words cannot describe the frustration of feeling like you’re the only person who’s actually read the constitution.

      -Dani Davenport