Re: [RLC-Action] New RLC Member Invites

  • W. Guy Finley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 5:37 PM
      Well you have one new one here in Illinois.  Currently I'm working with some folks to see if we can go about having a chartered state chapter.  We have a great group of folks with a lot of experience, some folks with bad tastes in their mouths from the LP, some enthusiastic Ron Paul supporters and a state GOP in complete shambles.  I'm hoping we can cook that concoction to come up with something in Illinois.

      We started our website which you can check out at http://il.rlc.org or http://www.rlcil.org

      We're just getting started but we'll see where it leads.

      W. Guy Finley
      Illinois

      On Mar 17, 2008, at 7:24 PM, DGHarrison wrote:

      I've just invited several hundred new members to join the eGroup. Please welcome them. Best behaviour on questions and comments, please. -- Bill

      Thank you, Bill. It'll be interesting to see how many folks take us up on the invite. I'll report back after a time to let you know howit goes. RLCMN will meet in convention on Armed Forces Day, May 17, to elect new officers.

      Doug Ha
      rrison
      innesota

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---