New RLC Member Invites

  • William Westmiller
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
      I've just invited several hundred new members to join the eGroup.
      Please welcome them. Best behaviour on questions and comments, please.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
        I've just invited several hundred new members to join the eGroup. Please welcome them. Best behaviour on questions and comments, please. -- Bill

        Thank you, Bill. It'll be interesting to see how many folks take us up on the invite. I'll report back after a time to let you know how it goes. RLCMN will meet in convention on Armed Forces Day, May 17, to elect new officers.

        Doug Ha
        rrison
        innesota

        --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

      • W. Guy Finley
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
          Well you have one new one here in Illinois.  Currently I'm working with some folks to see if we can go about having a chartered state chapter.  We have a great group of folks with a lot of experience, some folks with bad tastes in their mouths from the LP, some enthusiastic Ron Paul supporters and a state GOP in complete shambles.  I'm hoping we can cook that concoction to come up with something in Illinois.

          We started our website which you can check out at http://il.rlc.org or http://www.rlcil.org

          We're just getting started but we'll see where it leads.

          W. Guy Finley
          Illinois