Request for resume' endorsement

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      I am in the midst of preparing a "political" resume' for submission
      to the Texas state nominating of the GOP. The purpose being to
      become a delegate to the State and possibly National Convention.

      While I have a great deal of political experience over the last 20
      years, a great deal of the early "experience" was in the Libertarian
      Party.

      Having been burned out by that, I didn't get re-involved until
      joining the RLC.

      So, I am asking for endorsements from RLC members and/or leaders for
      the purpose of adding them to my resume'.

      If you are willing to endorsement me, please state so, and I will
      add your name to my resume'. I am planning to appear before the
      committee on March 25th at GOP HQ in Dallas.

      Best regards,

      Barry L. Moore

      P.S. In being realistic, I realize my chances are slim to make it to
      National, much less State; however, I can be pretty good at speaking
      to people and being persuasive, so don't count me out.