Re: [RLC-Action] Fw: John T Conway, are you ready?

  • George Blumel
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 12, 2008
      Nothing will satisfy Mr. Conway as his mind is set on this issue. I have known others like Mr. Conway --one just got out of prison (If Mr. Conway wants to talk to him, I'll put him in touch) for espousing that same tax denial idea. But let's get on with our RLC task of reducing the tax burdens on freedom-loving Americans. We must work to eliminate the unconstitutional programs that are robbing us of our money and freedom, we must simplify the tax code and like that. To accomplish such goals we need to elect libertarians. Let's get practical.  -Geo