Re: [RLC-Action] Fw: John T Conway, are you ready?

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
      So you say.  Show me the supreme Court ruling on the sixteenth Amendment.
      Show me the clause in the IRS code that applies to a US Citizen.
      Show me the LAW that says I have to pay this tax.
          I told you that I am through with trying to explain this to government lovers all.  Do your own research, and if you can prove me wrong, do it!.  I don't care what you think, show me the facts.

      In Liberty,
      John Conway

      Republican Liberty Caucus
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
        At 06:09 PM 2/11/2008, John Conway wrote:
        >So you say. Show me the supreme Court ruling on the sixteenth Amendment.

        Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad
        Bowers v. Kerbaugh-Empire Co.
        Helvering v. Mitchell
        United States v. Tedder
        United States v. Richard
        Schiff v. United States
        Miller v. United States
        United States v. Stahl
        Knoblauch v. Commissioner
        United States v. Foster
        Broughton v. United States

        >Show me the clause in the IRS code that applies to a US Citizen.
        >Show me the LAW that says I have to pay this tax.

        http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode26/usc_sec_26_00000001----000-.html

        And for your own edification, the text of the amendment:

        "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,
        from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several
        States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

        Please apply your energy towards something that will actually aide
        the cause of liberty.
      • George Blumel
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 12, 2008
          Nothing will satisfy Mr. Conway as his mind is set on this issue. I have known others like Mr. Conway --one just got out of prison (If Mr. Conway wants to talk to him, I'll put him in touch) for espousing that same tax denial idea. But let's get on with our RLC task of reducing the tax burdens on freedom-loving Americans. We must work to eliminate the unconstitutional programs that are robbing us of our money and freedom, we must simplify the tax code and like that. To accomplish such goals we need to elect libertarians. Let's get practical.  -Geo
          At 06:09 PM 2/11/2008, John Conway wrote:
          >So you say. Show me the supreme Court ruling on the sixteenth Amendment.

          Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad
          Bowers v. Kerbaugh-Empire Co.
          Helvering v. Mitchell
          United States v. Tedder
          United States v. Richard
          Schiff v. United States
          Miller v. United States
          United States v. Stahl
          Knoblauch v. Commissioner
          United States v. Foster
          Broughton v. United States

          >Show me the clause in the IRS code that applies to a US Citizen.
          >Show me the LAW that says I have to pay this tax.

          http://www.law. cornell.edu/ uscode/uscode26/ usc_sec_26_ 00000001- ---000-.html

          And for your own edification, the text of the amendment:

          "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,
          from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several
          States, and without regard to any census or enumeration. "

          Please apply your energy towards something that will actually aide
          the cause of liberty.

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.