Fw: John T Conway, are you ready?

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2008

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "Gary Franchi, RTR National Director" <NationalDirector@...>

      Sent: Friday, February 8, 2008 3:47:17 PM

      First, I want to personally invite you to join us in the largest
      attack on the IRS and the Illegal Federal Income Tax ever
      organized by the patriot community. This is a call to arms!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjaS6u2As

      Many patriot organizations are joining forces to send a message to
      congress, the media and the American people.  SHOW US THE LAW!

      Our next issue of the Republic Magazine targets the criminals that
      have been dispatching our personal liberties. They have destroyed
      countless lives and split up families all in the name of a tax
      that is irrefutably ILLEGAL and a law that DOES NOT EXIST!
      Visit our site for a list of the contents of the coming issue:
      http://www.republicmagazines.com

      This April 15, they will not be laughing at the American people
      nor enjoying the fruits of the fraud perpetrated upon the "Sheeple".
      This month we meet them head on, face to face standing united as
      a people to put down this monster once and for all.

      "SHOW ME THE LAW", issue #5 is now available for pre-order.  This
      issue ships out on Feb 19th.  We need to print as many copies as
      possible in preparation for this historic event.  Please help us
      by ordering your copies now so that we can set the proper quantity
      to be printed. http://www.republicmagazines.com

      The Republic Magazine is totally funded by your participation and
      we need your support to keep this fight alive. With this issue you
      have the power to pick the cover of the magazine.  We've created 4
      different covers that you can vote on.  The most popular cover will
      be added to this issue. This is our country, our movement and our
      future...  please join us in restoring it.

      Please go to http://www.republicmagazines.com and order now to
      ensure that you get copies to pass out, leave in waiting rooms and
      read for yourself.  If there are others that you know who need to
      learn the truth, you could order a gift subscription that we will
      send directly to them.

      Yours in Truth, Liberty and willing to put our necks on the line to
      reclaim the rights of ALL Americans...

      Gary Franchi
      National Director
      RestoreTheRepublic.com
      Managing Editor
      Republic Magazine

      P.S. This is a campaign of freedom and action! This is a war waged
      not on the battlefield but in the hearts and minds of all free men.
      We are here because a few brave men and women were willing to take
      action at the risk of their lives and families to make this a
      nation of heroes.  Over 230 years later we find ourselves here
      again. Will you join us? http://www.republicmagazines.com

      RestoreTheRepublic.com, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIxsHOyctMxszIwsrAwstEa0zAxsLBycDA==

    • Dan McGuire
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
        Let us suppose that there is no law requiring the payment of income tax.

        Do the members of Congress and the President believe there is such a law?  Yes.

        What would they do if it were proven to their satisfaction that such a law didn't exist?  Pass that law in a flash.

        So what is the point of arguing it in this way?  None whatsoever.

        Dan

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
              There you are wrong.  The sixteenth Amendment did not delete the clause in the Constitution that forbids the Congress from passing such a law.  They are very aware of the "law" and stay within its boundaries.  The Constitution forbids the Congress from passing a Bill of Capitation.  That is why there is no law in the IRS code (which isn't law)  that makes it mandatory to even file an income tax as a citizen of the United States.
              The present day income tax came from the "Victory Act' (1942) passed by Congress asking us voluntarily to keep records for two years so that we could pay a tax in 1944-45.  They made every employer and banker unpaid collection agents.  It is not a law today.
              We either have a constitution or we don't.  Without it, we have arbitrary rule.  Liberty is freedom from arbitrary rule.  Our constitution is the law for this Federal Government, not us.  Read it, study it, and raise hell if it is being violated.  Otherwise, let government enforce the rules and limits placed on it by our law.  Even pointing that out is is useless.  That is how far we have slipped since we set ourselves free from the tyranny of a King.
              I'm done with this.  I have been through it here before.  Do your own research!

          In Liberty,
          John Conway

          Republican Liberty Caucus
          "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
              At 04:17 PM 2/11/2008, John Conway wrote:
              > There you are wrong. The sixteenth Amendment did not delete
              > the clause in the Constitution that forbids the Congress from
              > passing such a law. They are very aware of the "law" and stay
              > within its boundaries. The Constitution forbids the Congress from
              > passing a Bill of Capitation. That is why there is no law in the
              > IRS code (which isn't law) that makes it mandatory to even file an
              > income tax as a citizen of the United States.

              The 16th amendment superceded the previous text. Same thing happened
              with the 11th and 12th. The power to tax income is explicitly
              given. Sad, but true.
            • John Conway
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
                So you say.  Show me the supreme Court ruling on the sixteenth Amendment.
                Show me the clause in the IRS code that applies to a US Citizen.
                Show me the LAW that says I have to pay this tax.
                    I told you that I am through with trying to explain this to government lovers all.  Do your own research, and if you can prove me wrong, do it!.  I don't care what you think, show me the facts.

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 11, 2008
                  At 06:09 PM 2/11/2008, John Conway wrote:
                  >So you say. Show me the supreme Court ruling on the sixteenth Amendment.

                  Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad
                  Bowers v. Kerbaugh-Empire Co.
                  Helvering v. Mitchell
                  United States v. Tedder
                  United States v. Richard
                  Schiff v. United States
                  Miller v. United States
                  United States v. Stahl
                  Knoblauch v. Commissioner
                  United States v. Foster
                  Broughton v. United States

                  >Show me the clause in the IRS code that applies to a US Citizen.
                  >Show me the LAW that says I have to pay this tax.

                  http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode26/usc_sec_26_00000001----000-.html

                  And for your own edification, the text of the amendment:

                  "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,
                  from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several
                  States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

                  Please apply your energy towards something that will actually aide
                  the cause of liberty.
                • George Blumel
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 12, 2008
                    Nothing will satisfy Mr. Conway as his mind is set on this issue. I have known others like Mr. Conway --one just got out of prison (If Mr. Conway wants to talk to him, I'll put him in touch) for espousing that same tax denial idea. But let's get on with our RLC task of reducing the tax burdens on freedom-loving Americans. We must work to eliminate the unconstitutional programs that are robbing us of our money and freedom, we must simplify the tax code and like that. To accomplish such goals we need to elect libertarians. Let's get practical.  -Geo
                    At 06:09 PM 2/11/2008, John Conway wrote:
                    >So you say. Show me the supreme Court ruling on the sixteenth Amendment.

                    Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad
                    Bowers v. Kerbaugh-Empire Co.
                    Helvering v. Mitchell
                    United States v. Tedder
                    United States v. Richard
                    Schiff v. United States
                    Miller v. United States
                    United States v. Stahl
                    Knoblauch v. Commissioner
                    United States v. Foster
                    Broughton v. United States

                    >Show me the clause in the IRS code that applies to a US Citizen.
                    >Show me the LAW that says I have to pay this tax.

                    http://www.law. cornell.edu/ uscode/uscode26/ usc_sec_26_ 00000001- ---000-.html

                    And for your own edification, the text of the amendment:

                    "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes,
                    from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several
                    States, and without regard to any census or enumeration. "

                    Please apply your energy towards something that will actually aide
                    the cause of liberty.

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.