Protest the rude snub of Ron Paul in the debate!

  • AldermanD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear fellow Ron Paul supporter:

      If you watched the Republican debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential
      Library last night, I'm sure you are as outraged as I am by the unfair
      treatment of Ron Paul.

      CNN, The Politico, and The Los Angeles Times invited Paul, but then he
      was snubbed and cut off from participating in most of the debate by
      the moderator, CNN's Anderson Cooper.

      Anderson Cooper's style of "managed news" belongs in Russia or China,
      not the U.S.

      Even the reporters for one of the sponsors, The Los Angeles Times,
      noted how Ron Paul was "often left out."

      We don't have to take this kind of treatment silently. Go to
      www.UltimateRonPaul.com right now and sign our new petition. We will
      make the results of this petition campaign known to thousands of
      national, state, and local media, including more than 2,000 bloggers.
      We make sure YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

      So, go now to www.UltimateRonPaul.com. Add your name to the petition,
      and then tell your like-minded friends about the petition.

      Demand an apology to Ron Paul!

      Demand that CNN's Anderson Cooper be barred from moderating any more
      debates!

      Sincerely,

      David Franke
      Editor