Michigan RLC Chair Dan Shiel to discuss Natl' Convention on BTR

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2008
      Just confirmed...

      Michigan Republican Liberty Caucus Chairman Dan Shiel will be our guest tomorrow night on "Libertarian Politics Live" on Blog Talk Radio at 7:00 pm cst.

      Dan will be discussing the upcoming RLC National Convention set for Michigan in early September.

      Call in 646-915-9887.  Listen in at www.blogtalkradio.com/libertarian

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.