Re: [RLC-Action] PLEASE (Was: Re: World's Biggest Political Monopoly)

  • Chuck Seberg
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 3, 2005
      I started with the digests but they were starting to bury me.  So now I take individual emails and I set up filters and manage the flow a lot better.  Several people on this list go automatically into my trash folder.  And others of you go into my "must read" folder.  I'm working to refine my system with each email, but it already saves me a lot of time and aggravation.

      Chuck Seberg