Andrew Murphy of Tenn. has been found!!

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      Y'all remember Andrew?  He emailed me today out of the blue.

      One of the greatest of the early RLC activists.  Andrew single-handidly founded the RLC in Tenn. and was our contact with then-candidate Fred Thompson for US Senate,.

      Send Andrew a hearty HELLO!

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.