Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements

  • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2008
      I assume "he" that Dave is referring to is Ron Paul.  It's my guess that Dr. Paul had little to do with this endorsement list, if anything at all, other than his appeal as a Constitutionalist.  It's probably a spontaneous event initiated at the grass roots level, and picked up by a campaign staffer.  In my opinion it's not who is on the list, but the list itself that matters.  A growing list of hundreds of people inconvenienced themselves to show their support for Ron Paul.  This is a good thing, and besides, before we criticize this particular campaign strategem, I'd be interested in who is endorsing the other candidates.  It's my guess the list is a lot smaller, and that we'd be even less pleased with the other candidates' endorsements.

      DrTomStevens@... wrote:
      In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@fontcraft. com writes:
      If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

      Dave
      Amen to that brother!

      Tom