Re: Ron Paul endorsements

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      Posted by: "Chuck Moulton" chuck@...
      > I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

          The campaign is well aware of my support: I'm a designated
      GOP delegate for Paul in California. I'm not sure who is doing
      the list, but I have no objection to being included (given that
      it notes "affiliation is for identification only").

    • DrTomStevens@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
        In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@... writes:
        If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

        Dave
        Amen to that brother!

        Tom

      • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret