Re: Ron Paul endorsements

  • Chuck Moulton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      > If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be
      > wiser not to list them at all.

      I agree.

      However, the point here is if Ron Paul supporters read the
      endorsements page and see a lot of people from the Republican Liberty
      Caucus, they are more likely to become members of the Republican
      Liberty Caucus.

      -Chuck Moulton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
        Posted by: "Chuck Moulton" chuck@...
        > I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

            The campaign is well aware of my support: I'm a designated
        GOP delegate for Paul in California. I'm not sure who is doing
        the list, but I have no objection to being included (given that
        it notes "affiliation is for identification only").

      • DrTomStevens@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
          In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@... writes:
          If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

          Dave
          Amen to that brother!

          Tom

        • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret