Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements
      If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

      Dave

      Although the Republican Liberty Caucus as an organization has decided
      not to endorse Ron Paul, it would be great if individual leaders in
      the RLC would endorse Ron Paul while listing their organizational titles.

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political
      I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

      --

      Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
      Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
        > If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be
        > wiser not to list them at all.

        I agree.

        However, the point here is if Ron Paul supporters read the
        endorsements page and see a lot of people from the Republican Liberty
        Caucus, they are more likely to become members of the Republican
        Liberty Caucus.

        -Chuck Moulton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
          Posted by: "Chuck Moulton" chuck@...
          > I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

              The campaign is well aware of my support: I'm a designated
          GOP delegate for Paul in California. I'm not sure who is doing
          the list, but I have no objection to being included (given that
          it notes "affiliation is for identification only").

        • DrTomStevens@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
            In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@... writes:
            If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

            Dave
            Amen to that brother!

            Tom

          • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret