Re: Ron Paul endorsements

  • Chuck Moulton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      > > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political

      > I'd like to be added as a veteran supporting Paul, but I don't
      > know how to get on the list on
      > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/veterans/
      > How do I do that?

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements/interested-in-endorsing/

      -Chuck Moulton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
        Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements
        If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

        Dave

        Although the Republican Liberty Caucus as an organization has decided
        not to endorse Ron Paul, it would be great if individual leaders in
        the RLC would endorse Ron Paul while listing their organizational titles.

        http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political
        I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

        --

        Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
        Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
          > If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be
          > wiser not to list them at all.

          I agree.

          However, the point here is if Ron Paul supporters read the
          endorsements page and see a lot of people from the Republican Liberty
          Caucus, they are more likely to become members of the Republican
          Liberty Caucus.

          -Chuck Moulton
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
            Posted by: "Chuck Moulton" chuck@...
            > I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

                The campaign is well aware of my support: I'm a designated
            GOP delegate for Paul in California. I'm not sure who is doing
            the list, but I have no objection to being included (given that
            it notes "affiliation is for identification only").

          • DrTomStevens@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
              In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@... writes:
              If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

              Dave
              Amen to that brother!

              Tom

            • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret