Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
      Chuck Moulton wrote:
      Although the Republican Liberty Caucus as an organization has decided not to endorse Ron Paul, it would be great if individual leaders in the RLC would endorse Ron Paul while listing their organizational titles.

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political

      I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

      -Chuck Moulton
      I'd like to be added as a veteran supporting Paul, but I don't know how to get on the list on http://www.ronpaul2008.com/veterans/  How do I do that?

    • Chuck Moulton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
        > > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political

        > I'd like to be added as a veteran supporting Paul, but I don't
        > know how to get on the list on
        > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/veterans/
        > How do I do that?

        http://www.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements/interested-in-endorsing/

        -Chuck Moulton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
          Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements
          If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

          Dave

          --

          Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
          Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
            > If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be
            > wiser not to list them at all.

            I agree.

            However, the point here is if Ron Paul supporters read the
            endorsements page and see a lot of people from the Republican Liberty
            Caucus, they are more likely to become members of the Republican
            Liberty Caucus.

            -Chuck Moulton
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
              Posted by: "Chuck Moulton" chuck@...
              > I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

                  The campaign is well aware of my support: I'm a designated
              GOP delegate for Paul in California. I'm not sure who is doing
              the list, but I have no objection to being included (given that
              it notes "affiliation is for identification only").

            • DrTomStevens@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
                In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@... writes:
                If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

                Dave
                Amen to that brother!

                Tom

              • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret