Ron Paul endorsements

  • Chuck Moulton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
      Although the Republican Liberty Caucus as an organization has decided
      not to endorse Ron Paul, it would be great if individual leaders in
      the RLC would endorse Ron Paul while listing their organizational titles.

      http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political

      I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

      -Chuck Moulton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
        Chuck Moulton wrote:
        Although the Republican Liberty Caucus as an organization has decided not to endorse Ron Paul, it would be great if individual leaders in the RLC would endorse Ron Paul while listing their organizational titles.

        http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political

        I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

        -Chuck Moulton
        I'd like to be added as a veteran supporting Paul, but I don't know how to get on the list on http://www.ronpaul2008.com/veterans/  How do I do that?

      • Chuck Moulton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
          > > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/Endorsements#political

          > I'd like to be added as a veteran supporting Paul, but I don't
          > know how to get on the list on
          > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/veterans/
          > How do I do that?

          http://www.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements/interested-in-endorsing/

          -Chuck Moulton
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
            Re: [RLC-Action] Ron Paul endorsements
            If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

            Dave

            --

            Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
            Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
              > If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be
              > wiser not to list them at all.

              I agree.

              However, the point here is if Ron Paul supporters read the
              endorsements page and see a lot of people from the Republican Liberty
              Caucus, they are more likely to become members of the Republican
              Liberty Caucus.

              -Chuck Moulton
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
                Posted by: "Chuck Moulton" chuck@...
                > I've love to see Bill Westmiller, Phil Blumel, etc. in that list.

                    The campaign is well aware of my support: I'm a designated
                GOP delegate for Paul in California. I'm not sure who is doing
                the list, but I have no objection to being included (given that
                it notes "affiliation is for identification only").

              • DrTomStevens@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
                  In a message dated 1/3/2008 5:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, graball@... writes:
                  If that list is the best he can do for endorsements he'd be wiser not to list them at all.

                  Dave
                  Amen to that brother!

                  Tom

                • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret