RE: Ally at the RNC?

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Hi Lisa,

      I know Liz.

      This is definitely VERY good for us.  Btw, Liz is amazing!

      Aaron

      In a message dated 12/27/2007 1:40:23 PM Eastern
      Standard Time, LisaBRLCFL@... wrote:
      Liz Mair is working for the RNC.  Potentially good for us?  Do we have any folks that know her?  Thanks.
      ====

      Aaron
      Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlc.org
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"
      * * *
      “The Republican Liberty Caucus does the real work of advancing limited
      government. You don't just talk about it. What you do really makes a
      difference.” — Haley Barbour, former RNC Chairman & MS Governor