Ally at the RNC?

  • LisaBRLCFL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2007
      Liz Mair is working for the RNC.  Potentially good for us?  Do we have any folks that know her?  Thanks.

      http://www.lizmair.com/

      Lisa Bullion
      Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlcfl.org
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

    • AULibertarians@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
        Hi Lisa,

        I know Liz.

        This is definitely VERY good for us.  Btw, Liz is amazing!

        Aaron

        In a message dated 12/27/2007 1:40:23 PM Eastern
        Standard Time, LisaBRLCFL@... wrote:
        Liz Mair is working for the RNC.  Potentially good for us?  Do we have any folks that know her?  Thanks.
        ====

        Aaron
        Republican Liberty Caucus - www.rlc.org
        "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"
        * * *
        “The Republican Liberty Caucus does the real work of advancing limited
        government. You don't just talk about it. What you do really makes a
        difference.” — Haley Barbour, former RNC Chairman & MS Governor