...just found...old photos of the RLC from the 1990s

  • Alan Turin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Eric Dondero <ericdondero@...> wrote:
       <<And for all those naysayers who continually try to claim that I didn't found the RLC, plenty, plenty, plenty evidence to the contrary, including the very first letter I sent out announcing the groups' formation.
      Oh, and a bunch of letters going back and forth with Justin Raimondo and Eric Garris about the RLC versus LROC.  Raimondo even says at one point, "Eric Rittberg, the Founder of his one-man show Republican Liberty Caucus...">>
       Kudos to brother Dondero for acknowledging that if Justin Raimondo and Eric Garris say it, you know it's true.

      your most faithful and obedient servant

      Alan Turin

      Libertarian Republicans
      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!
      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstre amlibertarian. com
      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.