Clarence Thomas just called himself a "libertarian"

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      Georgia's favorite son Justice Clarence Thomas just gave a very libertarian interview with a local paper out of Rome, GA.  In the interview Thomas said he "has a strong libertarian streak."

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.

    • George Blumel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
        Justice Thomas IS libertarian. I just finished his book, My Grandfather's Son, and have had a couple of conversations with him, most recently at a Heritage Foundation meeting. If you read his decisions you will clearly see that "streak" he refers to.  -Geo.
        Georgia's favorite son Justice Clarence Thomas just gave a very libertarian interview with a local paper out of Rome, GA.  In the interview Thomas said he "has a strong libertarian streak."

        Libertarian Republicans

        Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

        For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstre amlibertarian. com

        Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.