New RLCWI Facebook Group

  • David Baumgardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      I am not sure how many of us actually use Facebook but I have started a social networking group for us on that site.

      Facebook is a social networking function that started as a forum for college under grads and graduate students to network.  I joined when a couple of fellow law students asked me if I had a profile?  I subscribed in August 2007 and rapidly gained a network of friends in the law and political fields.  Myspace is very similar.  Both Facebook and Myspace are free to subscribers.  I hope to use this as a recruiting tool and a forum for putting out information.

      By the way, who is our webmaster?

      David