Re: Ron Paul Supporters - Action Alert

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2007
      I've never seen his show and I never heard of him until he started criticizing Ron Paul.  I've read that Ron is going to be on his show in a fe weeks.  If so, I will probably tune in for that.  Otherwise I think I'll pass.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2007
        I was not saying we should support him, I was simply indicating that we
        should not attempt to get him thrown off CNN or his radio show. We risk
        much by looking extremely radical, and also lose a well know spokesman
        for a large portion of libertarian economic theory who is broadcasting
        to the 'enemy' camp.

        Last I heard, Ron Paul will be on his show (CNN) on Tuesday for the
        whole hour.

        --Steve

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Joe Liberty <joe_liberty@...> wrote:

        > Apparently his "act" isn't working. See