RLC Reaches Meetup Milestone

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      RLC Reaches Meetup Milestone

      Minutes ago, with the formation of its newest Meetup group in the Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, North Carolina), the Republican Liberty Caucus reached the 100 group mark on Meetup.com.  We now have 9345 members plus 721 interested individuals in 100 groups in 87 cities!  And, by forming additional RLC Meetup groups to incorporate our many members currently active within the RLC outside the Meetup.com framework, I believe we could see those numbers increase exponentially!  (The Ron Paul Revolution has certainly set the example!)

      To our members in the Triangle and elsewhere in North Carolina...  I'd encourage you to visit HYPERLINK "http://rlc.meetup.com/92/"http://rlc.meetup.com/92/ and join up!  More site content and calendar items and will be added in the near future.  I'm hopeful that this will be a first step towards energizing a chartered RLC organization in the State!

      Jeff Palmer - jap1@...
      Treasurer & North Carolina Coordinator,
      Republican Liberty Caucus -- RLCNC-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"
       * * *
      Quote of the Week:   “The Republican Liberty Caucus does the real work of advancing limited government; you don't just talk about it...  What you do really makes a difference.”
      Haley Barbour, RNC Chairman

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.