FW: [RLC-Action] Vote in USA Today Poll on Second Amendment!!!

  • David Baumgardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2007

      To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
      From: jap1@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:07:27 -0500
      Subject: [RLC-Action] Vote in USA Today Poll on Second Amendment!!!

      [Maybe the next poll will ask if we're allowed to read a newspaper or attend church!]

      Jeff Palmer - jap1@peoplepc. com
       * * *
      Quote of the Week:  “I believe [Ron Paul's] opinions are probably the closest to a founding father out there.  I think America should hear it.”
      — Glen Beck ( www.youtube. com/watch? v=rNEgkAshNnI )