  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
          One of the things that drives a government to grow out of all proportions is money.  You can take that money out of their hands by buying goods and services without paying sales taxes.  I found this service on line.  It is FREE to join, and there is no monthly purchase necessary to maintain membership.
          Lets get moneyed up, so that we can have more power of our own.  The shipping is free, so you aren't buying gas to get to the store.  I ordered a reem of paper to test this, and it was delivered right to my door.
      Cost, $4.85-no tax, no driving! No govt. revenue.  You gonna love it I guuarranntee.
          E me privately, and I will guide you through the process.  Click below and click on the mall to the left to grow your business fast.   Hurry!

      http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/82002

      In Liberty,
      John Conway

      Republican Liberty Caucus
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"